We essentially would like a web based interface to input configuration data and it outputs pre-formatted XML files for VOIP Phones (Yealink, SNOM, etc). They can then connect to this web server and collect their provisioning files that have been generated and it configures them based on the output XML configuration files this will generate.
Initially, we are looking at having a simple bootstrap style interface that uses MySQL to store the data.
There would be a form for entering phone configuration data as a once of entry, but also ability to bulk import;
- make/model selection from pre defined list
- MAC address of phone
- client name and site (to pull via API from ConnectWise)
- global template selection from pre defined list
- extension number
- extension name
- SIP server
- SIP password
- function keys < depending on the make/model selected will provide the options for entering in function key data, having ability to select from pre-defined templates also would be good
- ability to upload an image and the form simply accepts the image, puts it in the public web server and links it in the output XML file
- on save this data would then be stored within the database, but also it would generate an XML file based on the particular make/model of phone selected inputting the data from the form. The XML file to be then placed within a public accessible directory on the web server protected via .htaccess or similar that has allowed IP list
There would be a form for maintaining the .htaccess IP list from above.
There would be a form for maintaining global template options;
- template name
- ability to upload an XML that is used a 'base' for the individual extension form above to add data to for the final XML output
There would be a form for maintaining make/models;
- configurable options specific for the phone to go in the XML outputs (to be defined)
The home page would be a page to display overview of provisioned phones in a table style format of key fields;
- Make/Model/Client/Site/Extension Number/Extension Name/etc and ability to filter the results
- A column on here would also be the last check in time of a phone to its configuration file (not mandatory , a nice to have)
- A hyperlink from this page ability to then go to the edit configuration data for a particular extension would be needed
- A hyperlink from this page ability to export the XML file for a particular extension
Ability to filter data sets of client/site/extensions/etc to output Yealink XML phonebook files and upload them to the public accessible web server folder. Integrating something like this would work? - [url removed, login to view] | [url removed, login to view]
This gives a rough overview of what we are trying to have in place as the end product (the config files generated from this tool is a big difference);
[url removed, login to view]
Initially, we would want to look at integrating Yealink phones. I have provided a guide links below on what the output XML files need to look like;
[url removed, login to view]
22 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1474 para este trabajo
We have a team who is equipped with Embedded and Raspberry Pi/Arduino. We have executed many projects on IOT. Team has got rockstar developers having experience more than 6 years.