1. Update VJN links and copy on the main website to point to a new location.
2. Fix all SQL-injection vulnerabilities by sanitising all inputs with the mysql_real_escape_string() function (not upgrading to PDO at the moment sorry).
3. Provide feedback to users who signup that their account needs to be approved before they can use it.
4. Send a notification email to the admin when a new user signs up and need to be approved.
5. Fix a bug on the product page that causes it to expand too wide for some products.
6. Update the current PayPal checkout to point to a live PayPal account.
7. Fix any missing logic that is unfinished with the PayPal checkout.
a. This is currently a bit of an unknown.
.. see attached doc for more details ..
6 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $211 para este trabajo.
Iam web developer . I have worked on php [url removed, login to view] many things. This proposal is to express my interest in this Project, Based on my skills , I am confident that I would be a great addition to [url removed, login to view] profile that Más