An application to manage files order sequence.
- It's similar to Windows Explorer Extra Large Icon view
- it could be web base or client base (.exe)
- All files are image. Such as tif or jpg
- Files will be displayed and sorted by filename
- provide specific functions like Copy, Move and Delete
- Copy function. User need select 2 files for copy and 1 file as destination. File rename is needed for the newly copy files (based on destination file) so they can be displayed in a correct seqence. The newly copy files will be displayed in the correct sequence so user can continue make file copy for the rest
- Move function. User need select 1 or multi files, the function prompts user for folder selection. Confirmation msg is needed.
- Delete function. User need select 1 or multi files, the function prompts user for confirmation
- A highlight effect is needed for selected files
- double click on a file will enlarge it in a separate window with scroll bar so user can view it more clear. The window will be put on top and locked until close
- Submit function. Move all files to a predefined destination folder.
- A setup function to let user define the source and destination folder
- take log for every function for track back
- Screen design has no criteria. All up to programming language and easy look and feel as objective
- source code is needed
11 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $11291 para este trabajo
Hello, I'm a .NET programmer with great experience. Let me know if you are interested and I'm ready to discuss further details and start working on your project. Regards, Tony
Hi, I can write a exe file to do this task. I just finish a similar project. You can see the website [login to view URL] . Please pm me for discussion. Thanks.