We need a single individual (non-company) from eastern Europe for several sequential QA related projects.
We require the following skills
1) You must be able to install all flavours of Linux/unix/bsd, do manual configuration including some security hardening, and making normal services run on multible and odd ports.
2) You must be able to install all flavours of windows and their applications.
3) You must be able to code python testscripts, some of which we have started already
4) on windows you will code QA Testscripts in autoit v.3 ([url removed, login to view])
The work environtment will be on our system via vpn and terminal services, this means that you own computer does not have to be powerfull, but your internet has to be stable and always on.
5) First task : Install a linux with Honeyd on, emulating a class-b network with a diverse number of hosts (one for each OS), this is what you have to price.
You must comply with our Standard oursourcing requirements (attached)