Need a ruby or python script that can read cvs files and output result to a csv file.
- Sample csv file (input) as attached.
- Output should have the following comma separated column:
- ServerName extracted from the original csv Computer column
- DateTime extracted from the original csv DateTime column and formatted as "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS +0800". The script should be able to convert from "7/31/2016 12:19:13 AM" to "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS +0800"
- JobName extracted from the Details column.
*Example1: "SRVXXXVMFS01-Weekly Full B2D"
*Example2: "SRVXXXVMEXC04 - System State, C & D Full Backup-Daily"
- EventId extracted from the original csv EventId column
- Status extracted from the original csv Type column