The system to be developed is based on the following principles:
• software design such as flexibility, scalability and configurability requirements, allowing the integration of all available information on a scalable platform;
-Development in .NET with availability of source code. We do not intend who will develop from scratch, but some solution that already has the main cross modules developed and workflow ( with demo)
Main cross modules:
• Internet - institutional portal;
• Extranet - reserved area and public forms;
• User management - cross-sectional component that will support the administration services provided by the application layer;
• Log & auditing - provides the ability to list audit events relating to actions taken by users, including the insertion and updating of information.
• Authentication / authorization - Provides the features that will support the management and execution of security policies for the various modules of the system.
• Connections to the outside world, in particular with all the entities with which the system will interoperability.
• Statistical reports - aims to produce various statistics based on the databases of this application.
There are in addition to the cross modules 10 modules to develop:
Process Management with the possibility of processing workflow (this procedure should be visible and should have the history of who moved the state). A worklow can be defined for each process type.
Mobility Component – There are defined 40 Word forms to scan, it will be necessary to also implement digital signature in the form, when submitting the form gives input of a new process, the processing is done through the workflow.
Others to specify in detail.
All modules must have available integration services (webservices)
The business application to be developed must ensure:
• The development and continuity of the business (having access to the source code);
• Increased availability of systems without downtime;
• Access to all information and traceability throughout all processes;
• Reduction of context costs;
• The use of current usability practices in the design and implementation of graphical interfaces (User eXperience);
• All interoperability with Platforms system universe applications
• The implementation of the applicable forms (WORD)