We would like to deduct our physical stock after we sold our products. Actually we need the following things automated.
We have the file A-that contains all our stock. From there we would like to start the macro. The macro should let us select the invoice file from our computer - The invoice is also an Excel file.
- Unfold the hidden columns
- Search for the ID in columns. The ID is in both files.
- Values in the stock filed should be deducted by the number of sold goods in the invoice. One invoice has many product rows.
- Do this with all rows in the invoice
- When done select a filter in file A over the deducted positions.
- Copy these files at the end of a list in another tab of file A
- Copy specific data from two more different rows of the invoice to file A.
- Put the amount of stock of the invoice from one column in file A to another column.
The file Bestandsliste is file A. The attached has only 50 rows. Our normal file hast about 3000 rows. I would like to copy the macro then in the "real file".
43 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €140 para este trabajo
I'm interested in your project very well. I've got an experience in jobs with skills of MS Excel and VBA. Please ping me to discuss about this project.
Hello, As an experienced application developer, i am very much interested to do this job. I can create the required MACRO or a windows application by .Net if you like. Let's discuss more. Thanks
Dear Employer, I understand your job quite a bit and I will do the job for you. Please try me once. Do check my previous reviews. Thanks and Regards, Ash
I have expertise in excel VBA. Client's satisfaction is my first priority and believe in long-term relationship with clients. Please communicate to discuss in details. Thank you..
Hello there, as an excel and VBA expert, i can write such a macro to accomplish your described tasks. Please contact me and let us talk more about your project. Thanks