• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Integrate data storage solutions (key-value stores, blob store, etc)
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• User oriented skills to create interfaces that help
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong knowledge of .NET web framework ASP.Net MVC 4.5+
• Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with popular web application frameworks
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
This is a long term roadmap of projects and software maintenance activities, so an end date is not defined.
Payment is a fixed amount paid twice a month, and is negotiable based on experience.
28 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $220 /hora para este trabajo.
i am a lead .net software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck