We are looking for a phpBB3 forum developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that s/he is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write code for my forum that abolishes Cross-site Scripting (XSS). Programmer must know how to program the application to block the insertion of Untrusted Data Except in Allowed Locations.
- HTML Escape Before Inserting Untrusted Data into HTML Element Content
- Attribute Escape Before Inserting Untrusted Data into HTML Common Attributes
- CSS Escape and Strictly Validate Before Inserting Untrusted Data into HTML Style Property Values
- URL Escape Before Inserting Untrusted Data into HTML URL Parameter Values
- Sanitize HTML Markup with a Library Designed for the Job
- Prevent DOM-based XSS
We also need our phpBB forum skinned with our colors and a bootstrap type design.
This project must be completed in less than a week.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Follow industry best practices
- Proven software development experience in PHP
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet the criteria listed above