I need a Java program and method written that returns an array
1) Write a simple Java program that calls a method mySizer();
2) The method mySizer() takes two parameters - height in inches and arm length in inches mySizer( 64,34.5)
3) mySizer() returns an array of two values [-0.5, 1]
4) The first array values have a range from -2 to +2 - STD = 0
5) the second array values are from -3 to + 3 - '3 UP' = +3, '3 FLAT' = -3, 'STD' = 0
6) The attached chart needs to be written into mySizer() for return values.
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $24 para este trabajo
Hi there, I have read the requirements and I would like to do this project if given the opportunity. Let me know if you are interested so I can have complete details. Thanks.