1. Write a basic API for ExaBGP that will accept route announcements and withdrawls. Must be able to validate IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
2. Write a web frontend in which a customer can login, enter an IP address (which will be validated against their allowed IP addresses in the backend database), and submit or withdraw the IP address. The frontend will pass the information to ExaBGP to execute. They must also be able to see any entrys that are currently being advertised. This should also validate any information entered by the customer.
3. Write the administrator frontend where an administrator can login, add remove or update customer information in the Database. Must also perform data validation.
4. The Database should contain:
* Customer Name.
* Customer ASN. (just a 4 byte unique integer between 1 and 2,147,483,647) .
* Customer email.
* Customer description.
* IP address ranges they are allowed to advertise.
* Addresses they are currently advertising.
5. The web app should implement security measures to stop common vulnerabilities such as XSS and CSRF.
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $653 para este trabajo
Hi me and my friend are willing to make this project. We have some web develope experience. Here is my friend website: [login to view URL] and a group project from me: [login to view URL]