Project Description: Development of a windows / browser based application that can batch-process multiple PDF files at once with the following:
1. Extract a fixed section of an embedded chart (image file) from a standard PDF file
2. Processed files to be saved in the same directory as source in either BMP or JPEG format with no loss or compression
3. Names of processed image files to be the same as that of the PDF file they are extracted from
4. Compatibility with Windows 8 and Windows 10
5. Maintain a log of all the processed files and ensure their corresponding extracted image files are existing in the same directory. If not, the application should suggest processing the PDFs again. Should be okay to write protect the processed files to avoid users from accidentally moving the processed files out of the directory / folder
6. Error processing in any PDF should be reported and a copy of that particular PDF should be made available in a different Folder in the same Directory.
1. FTP capability: The application can identify new files in a specific folder or directory and process them automatically as per the above criteria when executed
2. The application should first alert the user of the existence of the new files and then allow the user to either continue processing them or reject them. Each time the application is run, all the directories / folders used need to be checked for files that have not been processed .
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $260 para este trabajo
Hi, my name is Vladimir. First of all, I'd like to see an example of processing PDF file and how it should be processed. Another question, should the app be desktop or browser-based?