Build an Outsourcing Website With These Features. Please note, it must do these things:
1. Post a job: Title, description, category.
2. Bid on a job: Put dollar amount bid.
3. Create a contractor profile: Portfolio. Number of jobs. Revenue. Reviews for this job. Name or company. Picture or logo.
4. Create a bidder profile: Money spent. Jobs hired. Reviews.
5. Sell already built website, app, domain. Users / visits. Revenue per year. Profit per year. Mark as website, app, domain and a separate list for each. (fee per posting, plus % of sale price.)
6. Bid on already built website, app.
7. Put funds in escrow. (fee goes to company website’s PayPal account for jobs under $2000), (lower fee for jobs over $2000).
8. Release funds or dispute work (notification that once funds are released the work has been accepted and can no longer be disputed through this website.)
9. Review work completed and edit reviews. Review employers and edit reviews.
10. Send a private message to contractor and to bidder.
11. Mark a job as featured for fee.
12. Mark a bid as featured for fee.
13. Send documents back and forth of file types pdf, word, photoshop, illustrator, cad, jpg, gif, tiff, .html, .php., .net, ruby, swift, Xcode, .rtf, text, android studio, and other extensions which may be frequently used by developers, designers, or business people.
14. Terms and conditions page.