Location:- Mumbai ( Please apply if you are from Mumbai )
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
• Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
MS SQL certification is a must
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
• Excellent written and verbal communication-
Proficient in implementing and enforcing SQL server authentication (User, Roles and Permissions)
Server sizing and capacity planning (future needs of current server based on current transactions)
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to organize and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
22 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de ₹992/hora para este trabajo
I am qualified for this position because I have the skills you need and the experience to back it up.” Better answer: “I believe I am the most qualified for the job because I have completed 7+ years in this field