This position will work Mon through Fri; 9:00am to 2:00pm. and support the Commercial Property & Asset Management staff in all facets of property administrative management.
The individual will be responsible for facilitating tenant work orders, coordinate w/ assigned maintenance providers, provide high level of tenant customer service/correspondence, assist in overall day to day administrative activities. Knowledge of building maintenance, light construction a plus.
** Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, or Thai speakers are encouraged to apply **
Job Req: 831.7
Industry: Property Mgt.
Job Type: Part time / 25 hours weekly * Mon- Fri 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Location: Irvine, CA.
Administrative/Customer Service/Tenant Relations:
• Provide general administrative support to asset/property management staff as needed
• Assist w/ dispatch of tenant service requests and track through completion of work orders.
• Establish and maintain various property and vendor related documents and files.
• Maintain positive relationships with tenants, vendors and contractors.
• Coordinate with assigned maintenance providers
• Report and/or track various services, costs and other activity as necessary
• Prepare notices to tenants relating to property rules, upcoming projects as necessary
• Assist with reporting, contract Mgt. and overall day to day admin activities.
Accounting / Financial
• Coordinate invoices and required approvals, ensuring all billings are correct and paid timely
• Obtain completed W9/COI's forms as needed from any new vendors/contractors
• Assist with preparation of periodic financial and property level reporting/analysis
• Work with Asset Manager on preparation of annual budgets as necessary
Property Management /Contract Administration
• Maintain preferred vendor list and assist in sourcing new servicers when required
• Assist w/ service agreements, tracking expiration and coordination of RFP/ bid packages
• Maintain common area equipment/system inventory and PM schedules as required
• Coordinate as necessary for scheduled building inspections
• Maintain/focus on controlling costs and the efficient implementation of internal procedures
• Able to work Monday - Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm
• 1 to 2 years' Property management / administration experience.
• BA or BS degree preferred
• Knowledge of building maintenance, light construction,
• Asian language skills preferred (Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, etc.)
• Computer skills are essential; Microsoft Excel, outlook skills a must.
• Typing proficiency; 45wpm and above.
42 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1349 para este trabajo
Hello, I am a native Thai speaker and work as a freelance documentary producer. Basically my skills are researching, coordinating and all administrative tasks. Hope to discuss with you, Best.
I have excellent knowledge of MS Excel with excellent typing speed. I can assist you with any kind of Data entry work,Excel data preparation, analysis and Transcription.
I would like to ask for additional information as to your project. i am currently interested and i would like to know more in detail. i look forward to hearing from you
Hello sir I have lost of experience in the online sites I. Am student a typing teacher Relevant Skills and Experience I have so your work in your budget