Convert Crystal Reports 7.5 to VB2010 - send parameters to report Make it work like Version 7.
This will drop into a form (vb6 converted to net) and select all reports, change parameters and run them.
Enclosed is VB6 project working file, and vb 2013 conversion that does not work.
What is needed:
1. Convert project to Run as VB2010:
2. Make it generic enough to run any Crystal 7.5 - 8.0 report
Use Crystal for VB6, or crystal 13 for VB 2010
3. Transfer parameters to report.
4. Add 2 textboxes to form. 1 for field name, 1 for value (Last = Grahm)
5. Add CRW Selection Formula "Like Last Name is Grahm
6. Be able to select from text box:
a) [url removed, login to view] = FilesLocation & ReportFileName
b) [url removed, login to view] = FundName & " Check Report"
C) CR2.set_ParameterFields(Date & Description
All parameters are variables in vb6 program.
DBasePath$ = [url removed, login to view] & "\[url removed, login to view]"
A VB2010 Working version is required to be considered for the project
I would like this ASAP, and as inexpensive as possible
I would like to see this for less than $50.00. This might even b a micro project!
10 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $265 para este trabajo.
hi sir, i can do this work easily as i am an expert crystal report developer also vb.net developer. i have already done a job of converting crystal report 8 version to vb2010 version for my office work.