Hello! My name is Jean. I’m an editor of a newly launched social media platform.
We’re working on a project, and we want to know what young people think about politics.
I’m looking for someone who would like to interview one or two young people from countries below: US, Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Kenya, Mali, South Korea, or any other countries you would like to suggest…Video recording is necessary, but okay to have a high-quality footage shot by mobile. Better to do the recording within a quiet background.
Would you like to help with us about this project as a freelancer? Please feel free to let me know if you’re interested. Payment negotiable.
Some guiding questions (no need to answer all, just some ideas!):
• What do you think about politics in your country, or the world?
• Are you interested in politics, do you even care? If yes, do you participate in politics?
• Do you think there is any communication gap between yourself and politicians?
• If politics failed, what sort of change would you expect?
• What do you think of the effectiveness/value of the United Nations?
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]