-I have 2 fla files which are identical ( 1 of a male animation, and 1 a female). They are about 90 minute animations.
- They are patients who bring a prescription to a pharmacist.
-I need a database to input
1. name of patient
2. name of medication
3. what medication is used for
4. areas of the body it works on
5. main side-effects of medication
6. areas of body side-effects occur
7. how to take medication
- Your task is to make some of the text that I input (in the database you have created) to appear on the screen in blocks that have already been prepared by the animator. I need you to work closely with me on this to make sure the text appears at the right points.
- on the input of "areas of the body it works on" I need you to create a highlight on that body part at the appropriate point of the animation.
-also on the input of " areas of body side-effects occur" I need you to create a highlight on that body part at the appropriate point of the animation.
- then I need you to integrate a wav file (music)that has been provided by the animator with the animation to create a finished product
Please note that this database needs to be used repeatedly by me to create a new output file every time which is unique. This output file will be emailed to the customer to view.
Please understand that I will be getting a unique output file every time to email my customer , and this output file is determined by my inputs.
I must be able to select whether to use the male or female fla file to output to depending on the gender of my customer.
Please ask me if you are uncertain about anything. I need this program to meet my requirements precisely,
7 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $13/hora para este trabajo
I have more than 10 years of experience developing Windows apps. I have been working for the last 3 years for [login to view URL] developing a client side tool to manage user´s accounts.