KERB ([login to view URL]) is an Australian parking app - "Airbnb for parking" - that is expanding internationally. We need a videographer to do some under-car GoPro filming in a couple of locations in Rio. The whole job should take no longer than 2-3 hours..
- 5 x 1-min road-level clips of your car/motorbike driving in busy street shots of Rio.
- 2 x 1-min road-level clips of your car/motorbike driving into a couple of different off-street parking spaces
- We ONLY need the filming done. All footage will be post-produced in Australia, once you have uploaded it to Dropbox. (But if you do a great job, we might well need you for other more substantial projects in the future.)
- You'll need a GoPro camera (min Hero 4 black) to get consistent footage so that we can cut and edit it into the global video we are making
- Camera settings must be:
- The GoPro camera needs to be fixed under the front of the car, with one of the adhesive tabs it comes with. Here's a 1-min video showing you how: [login to view URL]
- The final results should look just like this:
[login to view URL]
- Kerb retains all rights to the footage generated from this job.
3 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $26/hora para este trabajo
Hello, I work as IT development but my hobby is photography and video and photo edition, I have free time and I need the money so I offered myself to the job. Thank you Cheers