A new start-up web-based company is looking for a talented and motivated web developer / programmer to work on a project; in developing, programming and testing of its new (affiliate) website*.
The successful candidate will provide ongoing technical support and will work closely with the Head of Marketing of the company. He/she will make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies, maintains and further improve the website and its performance, and work on the development of new features.
The ideal candidate must work well without constant supervision and produce consistent results.
He/she must be able to work quickly to deadlines with minimum 2-3 years programming experience.
Professional and effective communication skills.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, self-employed and hard-working developer/programmer to grow his/her career and salary.
Upon completion of the project and based on candidate’s performance and efficiency, there is the possibility this job opportunity to go permanent (“constant associate” status) for company’s future plans.
- Minimum 2-3 years developing and programming experience.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS (to HTML5 and CSS3), PSD, PHTML, FLA, SWF
- Strong skills in PHP v.5 or higher / MySQL 4.1.14 or later
- Strong skills with open source technologies (eg Joomla, Drupal, Magento)
- Strong experiences with animations (JS script & 3D) and Macromedia Flash
- An understanding of jQuery
- Working knowledge of XHTML, Adobe Photoshop CS+ and Adobe Flash MX+
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver 8+ (or any php-editor))
- The ability to build responsive websites.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) skills
- Web design skills.
- Associate’s degree in computer related field with course in website development, management and programming
Website: It is “ready made” website (prebuilt): Professional E-Commerce designed website which needs customisation and extra features and elements.
**Extra features: SEO facilities, e-shop management, easy setup, catalog and inventory management (e.g ebay, amazon etc), security features, payment processing, content management systems, marketing tools, traffic-boosting tools, merchandising, post sale management, reporting and accounting etc.
Please bear in mind that the company requires (when/where necessary) regular checks, explanations and presentations prior the completion of the project, therefore the right candidate must be available to participate and possess knowledge in Teamviewer, Skype and MSN software (GMT + 2:00).
- Please submit your resume, your list websites (portfolio) and the cost of your service (the cost to complete the project, non-hourly rare) no later than 10/11/2012.
- After reviewing your application, a shortlist of candidates will be contacted, with the attachment of “Check List” file where the shortlister will be asked to check/show his/her skills and experiences for each feature of the project requirement respectively and send it back for the final consideration. The successful candidate of the opportunity will be notified by email.
Looking forward to hearing from you!