Clarence St Cyclery – Shopify Website Build 2014
We want to take our existing site content at [login to view URL] and combine it with an e-commerce (store) section. So a hybrid solution that would house our existing site content and navigation and a store component. There is a dev site for the combined site built in Magento: [login to view URL]
We don't feel that Magento is appropriate and meets our needs - it is a bit overwhelming and unnecessary for our business. As you can see from the dev site, there is a double navigation that should be reworked into a single global nav. We are after a brand new site built on the shopify platform. Some design branding can be taken from [login to view URL], but we are after a completely new UX/ Design.
The website development will consider the following:
1. A cross-compatible site working across all mobile, tablet and desktop devices is important.
2. This site must be developed as a responsive solution - as 40% of traffic is from mobile
3. The website code will adhere to recent developments in web technologies that is web-standards compliant on both PC and Mac browser technologies as well as compliant with mobile devices including smart phones, Android devices, iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads, and tablet devices.
4. Social Media Integration. Content will be shareable across social platforms as well as have a strong link to the various channels.
5. The website must be functional, inviting, unique, beautifully designed, user friendly and make it easy for users to find the information they need.
6. The design process must include wireframe designs.
7. LightSpeed Retail POS integration using the Accumula connector for Shopify - [login to view URL]
BASIC SITE REQUIREMENTS
• Homepage - including interactive elements such as large imagery rotating or rotating on click carousel, popular product feed, social feed, social links.
• NAV - a simplified solution that is adaptive to mobile devices
• SHOP section (catalog, product detail, cart, checkout, payment gateway condfig)
• About (Staff, History, About us)
• Why Clarence St page (Why customers should buy from us) - central in main NAV and replicated throughout site as a main theme
• Staff – similar functionality to current
• News & Join Newsletter – popup on initial entry into store section.
• search - predictive
• testimonials Get Kudos
• chat Zopim
• Services (service, Hire and fitting). Pay online.
• Contact us
• Social Media feed (Facebook) and tools on product pages for sharing
• Returns and Delivery pages, terms, Disclaimer, site map etc
• Cyclery TV - youtube video feeds page
• Catalogue template design / code
• Product details template design / code
• Cart template design / code
• Checkout page template design / code
• Set-up of payment gateway within Shopify
• Configure shipping rates
• Optional (add to wishlist and my account section)
• Gift Vouchers
1. MailChimp integration - This will have easy signup via the website. At the point of every enquiry / sale the visitor will be prompted to add themselves to this marketing list.
2. MailChimp email templates - Create a branded email newsletter template and set up the email marketing list within mailchimp
1. We need to keep social media marketing in mind. Include easy to see icons on every page to direct to social media landing pages (Facebook, Pinterest etc).
2. Also include any relevant social media embeds like Facebook, Instagram & Twitter feeds.
3. Develop Facebook Landing pages and Fan pages as required.
68 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $6292 para este trabajo
Hi, We are recommended Freelancer by freelancer.com on basis of our feedback history and [login to view URL] once read our reviews. Thanks Regards DreamSolutions
Hello, Can we have a small meeting on s*k*p ? we will discuss each and everything regarding your project , Quick reply will be appreciated , Let me know , Thanks p4provider