[url removed, login to view]
is a multistore with two different markets (Europe = EURO, Switzerland/Liechtenstein = CHF). I have a decisioning machine to decide where the customer is from ([url removed, login to view]).
I do have a Prestashop Multishop.
I have 3 different templates. Two of them purchased, all already installed.
Apollo offers some modules with it, Metrofas, as well. All of them have to be set-up by you and to make them run and look nice. EASE-of-USE for my customers, which are mainly women in the age of between 16 and 67.
Shop 1 - benichino is for (business) women looking for hot lingerie
Shop 2 - analias is for all people who wants masks and costumes für carneval
Shop 3 - is for grown ups only. Here a special module "Pop-up" is mandatory to ask if customer is of legal age before he/she wants to enter the shop.
I expect to see (at the end of the project)
1. the six different shops in the 3 different shapes (templates)
Shop 1 - Apollo Theme
Shop 2 - rosegirl
Shop 3 - Metrofas (red)
2. prices set on my rules (prices for shops) an in the apropriate currency (Switzerland/Liechtenstein customers on Swiss Franks, rest of World in EURO)
3. the appropriate categories usable
4. a link to the appropriate 2nd shop within the same country-market (analias to benichino and wise versa)
5. the following modules (already purchased/installed) shall become visible/usable on the four shops:
b) google translate
c) videoplay Module
I just imported for benichino and analias all products, all categories and all pictures. They have to show up at the different shops. Three of the shops are in Swiss Franks and only to address used by Swiss customers, while the other shops are for world/Europe in EURO.
I expect a workload of less then a day (1-2 up to a max of 5 hours) but my offer is a fix sum of $50.