Hello, I need a complete, working VS C++ 2015 solution that uses Oracle OCCI libraries to connect and make queries to Oracle DB.
1. Download Oracle Instant Client [url removed, login to view] (32-bit) and SDK from [url removed, login to view] (or you may find link by your self)
at this step you'll get files: DLLs, libs and header files to use in solution (you should only extract it and add folder to PATH variable).
2. Make a console project on VS C++ 2015 that uses downloaded libraries.
3. Implement code that :
a) Connects to Oracle DB with provided creds.
b) Make simple query to connected DB like "select * from table_name"
c) Prints results of the query on console in simplest way.
What I need:
1. Source code and solution that I can open in VS 2015 Community C++ , compile and check by myself.
2. Code must work and do all things that mentioned in previous section.
3. Solution should be 32-bit or if it is possible, you have to provide another solution that uses x64 libraries and VS compiler (is it possible, regarding that VS debugger can use only 32-bit libs and dlls?). So the first step is make 32-bit solution. Additional info, that I have x64 system.
4. There is a dll pain may happen, because I've built such app, but there are exceptions raised while I try to use OCCI dll functions, so I need some comments about setting up environment on my side.
What I do not need:
1. Many questions. For good C++ programmer this task is simple, because SDK contains demo code that do all what was mentioned.
2. Complicated source code with additional functionality that extends task requirements.