Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publicar un proyecto
- 95%Trabajos finalizados
- 81%Dentro del Presupuesto
- 64%A tiempo
- 9%Tasa de recontratación
Audio Amplifier PCB Schematic
High Quality Rendered Animation of a CNC Fixture
A Specialized Watch presented with Blue Laser Light
Speed Boat Render
Specialized King Sized Bed with Electronics Drawers
ISS Seller Terms and Agreement
Enhanced Customized Helmet 3D Design
PCB Enclosure with accessories
PCB Enclosure with Aluminum Sheet Metal
Improvised Fire Truck (For Visualization Purposes)
Specialized Food Service Kitchen (FDA Compliant)
Seventh Heaven Pleasure Pontoon
Product Designer that can help me design 2 products. 1. Water Bottle. 2. A kitchen cleaning device.
“Fantastic! I'd love to hire again when I need some help!”reachvictor1 hace 4 días
3D Model With Multiple Parts
“Very knowledgeable and thorough”tomw1012 la semana pasada
Prototype Design and Manufacturing
“ISS Manufacturing has an incredible amount of talent. My understanding is that they are adding 3D printing capabilities to their team which would greatly enhance the experience and production times.”DanLucas1 hace 4 semanas
Project for ISS Manufacturing -- 18/09/10 19:46:50
“in progress”mintercoman hace un mes
Adobe - Oil and Gas Process Plant Plot Plan needed for training purposes
“ISS Manufacturing was a pleasure to work with and was communicative, well organized and willing to adapt to constructive feedback. We would gladly work with them on future projects.”Zhiba hace un mes
Project for ISS Manufacturing
“Great”durantshaun30 hace 2 meses
Manufacturing EngineerJan 2017
- Initiated a heavy machining logging operation that doubled production output with 66% less labor costs. - Developed a free potash production program that was derived from bad lumber. - Invented a wood calculator that manages inventory, performs supply chain calculations with costing, and reduces costs by 12.5%
Contract Machinist/Assistant EngineerNov 2013 - Mar 2017 (3 years)
• Through innovative machine operations and quality control NASA, U.S. military and automotive customer demands were 100% satisfied. • Collaborated with a global engineering team to successfully engineer a sophisticated extrusion system with a production output greater than 400 kgs/hour. • Reduced shop floor downtime by 20% by creating an emergency shutdown procedure for an eclectic extrusion system.
Machine Operations/ Heavy Equipment ManufacturingJul 2001 - Jul 2008 (7 years)
• Worked on a machine start up and shutdown process with a diverse engineering team that slashed labor costs by about 50%. • Assisted in the feasible development, implementation, and changes of advanced proprietary machine operations that pertained to Allen Bradley PLCs, electrical, and mechanical engineering. • Assisted in the startup of a cold extrusion process for collagen sausage casings for external suppliers.
Manufacturing Engineering (2017)Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Passed MIT's "Fundamentals of Manufacturing" which covers Engineering principals.
Project Management (2016)University of Virginia Business School (Darden)
Project management certification for business.
Data Science (2016)IBM BDU
Passed a Data Science curriculum from IBM that covers data analysis, visualization and storage etc.
Computer Science (2017)Harvard University
Working towards a computer science education.
Technical Report Writing (2010)EMI
Passed and certified in writing technical reports.
Process Design and Development (2017)Tooling U-SME
Certified in process design and development for manufacturing purposes from a well-renowned manufacturing engineering school.
Robotic Drives, Hardware, and Components 220 (2017)Tooling U-SME
A comprehensive class dealing with robotic applications with a computerized deployment.
Robotic Control Systems (2017)Tooling U-SME
I'm certified in the basic types control systems. Also, I learned about the effects of PID control in closed-loop control systems and how to tune your system in order to achieve the desired performance.
Automated Systems and Control (2017)Tooling U-SME
I'm trained in common methods of industrial automation. I learned about the available technologies and how they're applied in manufacturing.
Intro to CAD and CAM for Machining (2017)Tooling U-SME
This class describes CAD design methods, including the different types of part drawings and modeling, and the CAM data conversion process, including how toolpaths and movements are plotted based on design data.
Introduction to Circuits 201 (2017)Tooling U-SME
This class describes the basic components of an electrical circuit and explains how they are represented in schematic drawings. Includes an Interactive Lab.
High-Speed Machining (2017)Tooling U-SME
This certification validates that I'm able to deploy high-speed CNC machining with it's key factors that impact its successful application.
Mechanics of CNC 110 (2017)Tooling U-SME
This certification proves I'm capable of recognizing and comprehending the various parts on a CNC machine for critical operations.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA100%
US English Level 192%
Conectado a Facebook
- Freelancer Preferido
- Pago verificado
- Teléfono verificado
- Identidad verificada
- Correo Electrónico Verificado