Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publicar un Proyecto
- N/ATrabajos finalizados
- N/ADentro del Presupuesto
- N/AA tiempo
- N/ATasa de recontratación
Field Service Representative-Unmanned SystemsJul 2014 - Aug 2016 (2 years)
• Spearheaded the safe operation, testing and troubleshooting of drone systems while providing full motion video data, intelligence/reconnaissance to remote teams and Joint Operations Centers. • Deployed five times to areas in South America, Africa, and the Middle East as direct company representative for product delivery and customer representation. • Headed the delivery of high quality products to customers while maintaining flexibility in highly stressful environments.
Operations Center OfficerOct 2011 - Jul 2014 (2 years)
• Consulted as first line of troubleshooting for Field Service Representatives in remote areas and coordinated all troubleshooting between the field and SME's within the company. • Led the coordination of over 2,500 operational cases between teams in remote areas and engineers back in the U.S., ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. • Trusted with 24/7 decision-making on courses of action and involvement of senior company executives using personal judgment on operational emergencies in the field.
Common Operating Picture ManagerJan 2010 - Oct 2011 (1 year)
• Led a two-man team in the creation and implementation of emergency plans to include: Continuity of Operations, Destructive Weather, and Homeland Security issues in the Caribbean. • Spearheaded the development and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policy letters, and employee training programs that ensured a 100% operational readiness at the center. • Established liaison between federal and state emergency management agencies and nurtured relationships with key players.
Command and Control Operations Center Supervisor/Assistant Operations ManagerDec 2001 - Jan 2010 (8 years)
• Directed the activities of a Command & Control Operations Center providing management of critical communication links between Joint Forces in support of operations in Iraq. • Established liaison, managed automated information systems, radio communications, data management and distribution of information to various agencies and senior personnel resulting in increased situational awareness and critical response capabilities.
Business Administration2005 - 2010 (5 years)
Full Stack Development (2014)CareerFoundry
Full Stack Development (HTML/CSS/Ruby on Rails)
FAA Private/Instrument/Multi-Engine License (1999)FlightSafety International
FAA Fixed Wing Private/Instrument/Multi-engine Ratings
Leadership Course (2006)U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. Marine Corps Mid-Level Leadership Course
Digital Marketing Certificate (2016)Google
Digital Marketing course
US English Level 188%
Conectado a Facebook
- Pago verificado
- Teléfono verificado
- Correo Electrónico Verificado