We have an exciting new role for our online start-up.
We're a pet directory site and we're looking for a blog post manager to post articles on our new pet site blog section and link them to our Facebook/Instagram pages to drive traffic back into the site.
• 7 posts p/w (1 per day)
• Up to 300 words per post with supporting images / videos
• Share blog posts on our Facebook and Instagram pages
• Content: Pet owner help & insights articles & fun animal posts
• Focus on using video from other sites where possible
• All content created will include references to where the content came from / sourced
• Content created will have a focus on how to increase SEO and audience to the site
• The success of your articles will be rated using Facebook likes and shares
• Create and send weekly Facebook reports showing likes and shares for articles
• 3 month contract with an option to continue beyond 3 months for the right person
• Excellent English writing skills. Includes grammar!
• Passionate about creating fun, interesting pet related short-form content
• You can work from location
• Friendly and easy to work with
• Have strong knowledge of how to write eye-catching & interesting content
• Understand how to post content & report using Facebook, Instagram likes and shares
How to apply:
• To apply for this role, send us some links to your work and let us know why you would be the best person for the gig.
Initial 3 month contract:
• $300 AUD (paid weekly: $25 for 7 articles and a Facebook report)
Click this link for an example of the type of content you will be creating:
• Ref. [url removed, login to view]