Looking for an [url removed, login to view] clone
- run under LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
- web based install script
- [url removed, login to view] (notice the detailed search features)
- [url removed, login to view] (this is part of IPNStock network, you'll notice that the user interface is similar because [url removed, login to view] uses the IPNStock system.... each photographer is represented under their own domain name using the IPNStock site. Note the icons and each of their functions under each picture when you are browsing. Notice the rate calculator when trying to purchase an image)
- interface design for public section, user (after log in) section, and admin section required
- for the user section, because we don’t have a log in for [url removed, login to view] you can get an idea of what is required in terms of workload by signing up for a test account at another site that is very similar - [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view] )
- for the admin section, in addition to being able to track each user’s downloads, we’ll need a settings page to manage the rate calculator and to keep track of reports for each user’s downloads. Another noteworthy issue is that it is likely that the images will be placed on another server so we will need a web based settings section in the admin to point to the IP of the server where user’s photo archive will be located.
- We don’t mind if you use open source code as long as there are detailed comments stating where the source of the original code and where the code has been modified. Although this project may use a lot of open source code, this does not mean this is an open source project. We will decide what sections to release back to open source community. We considered using Mambo 451 + Mambo PHPShop beta3 + Mambo community builder, but this solution is not completely integrated and is missing the postcard functionality, the automatic image resize of the original uploaded image (probably best to use php/gd) into 3 sizes, and a rate calculator.
Another available script, without any ecommerce functionality is [url removed, login to view];overview=yes. There’s quite a few more slideshow/picture galleries on Sourceforge, but nothing that integrates everything like [url removed, login to view]
Before bidding, please get an idea of what we're looking for by at least visiting [url removed, login to view] and yamashitastock.com. We would prefer to see some examples of previous work so any links to demos or previous jobs would be nice.
http://www.workbookstock.com/ - another example of more user friendly rate card is also available here. It also has more functionality from the left most icon under each image which reduces the need to refresh pages. This site however uses Macromedia flash to display images when you click the preview. Since we are dealing with very large images, usually between 5~50Mb/image file, we are open to suggestions whether to use Flash or the PHP GD or any other.
14 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $95 para este trabajo
We have reviewed both [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] features are all within our capability, but it is impossible to meet your budget of $20~$100. Please check PMB for more details
Hello. We are confident to deliver your project in quality on time within budget. We could help to strengthen your concept further by sharing our experience and expertise