1. Select any html element and place it in the webpage
2. Choose the attributes
3. Change the content of the element (depends on the element).
4. Choose the element’s position.
5. Edit the element after being added to the page.
6. Build a form and with some elements
7. Add event listeners for any elements
Yes , it's easy Relevant Skills and Experience Several years of experience in wide range of development disciplines focusing on user interaction and user experience. Proposed Milestones $25 USD - task
12 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $20 para este trabajo
I can help you out with that. We can talk about your requirements in chat. Relevant Skills and Experience . Proposed Milestones $15 USD - Completed project