We are looking to add two separate features to the prelauncher script at [login to view URL]:
1. Wait List
We want to allow users to obtain a number in the waitlist, whenever they join via the prelauncher script.
- Whenever a user joins the prelauncher, display the user's rank in the waitlist. The rank for users should be ordered in ascending order, first by how many referrals they have, and then by the date that they joined.
User A joined January 2, and has 1 referral
User B joined January 3, and has 1 referral
User C joined January 4, and has 2 referrals
User D joined January 1, and has 0 referrals
User C will have rank #1 (because he has 2 referrals), User A will have rank #2 (because he has 1 referral and joined earlier than User B), User B will have rank #3, and User D will have rank #4 (because he has no referrals, even though he registered earliest).
2. Promo Code
Allow users to submit an promo code on the waitlist page. Once submitted, confirm if the promo code exists, if it is used already, and if it is not, add the promo code to the database for that user.
- On the waitlist page after a user has registered, allow the user to enter and submit a 'promo code' to their account
- Verify if the promo code is accepted based on a set of criteria
- If the promo code is accepted, add the promo code to the users table for that user in the appropriate column (depending on the type of promo code submitted)
- Show success message to the user
- If the user has a promo code in the database, display a permanent message on the waitlist page